This upgraded version of Mil-Tec Plate Carrier Vest is undoubtedly an answer to all load carrying needs of people interested in military and has all features expected from MOLLE system equipment.
This perfectly designed and durable vest, comes with centrally situated triple mag panel, hook-and-loop secured admin pocket for easy access to maps, documents or utility gear, internal compartments for soft or hard armour plates (Soft Armour Panels included) and padded front and back panels. Both panels are connected on the waist level with durable PALS straps equipped with elastic cord closure on the back. This quality vest also comes with non-slip wrap-around pads on shoulders for extra comfort and support, hook-and-loop hydration tabs and pull-down flaps for easy access to ballistic plates.
All features of Plate Carrier Vest Gen II from Mil-Tec allow for modifications or quick adjustments and provide maximum comfort, fit and ventilation of its operator, which make this ultra-lightweight and durable vest a must-have protective field gear for any serious airsoft or paintball enthusiast, as well as for security, military or Law Enforcement personnel.
- Compact, lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Optimizes mobility and reduces load weight
- One size fits most
- Fully adjustable in girth and height
- Anti-slip shoulder straps with hook-and-loop adjusters
- Detachable shoulder pads with hook-and-loop hydration tube holders
- Hook-and-loop straps on front for easy identification or customisation
- Centrally situated triple panel with easy and secure quick-release access to magazines
- Front admin pocket with hook-and-loop closure for easy and secure access to maps, documents or utility gear
- Heavy wearing PALS webbing system around vest for MOLLE attachments
- Top front and back panel lined with soft inner mesh material for added comfort
- Removable hook-and-loop MOLLE internal straps with elastic cord closure on the back
- Easy hook-and-loop access plate pockets
- Accepts Large BALCS/SPEAR cut soft armour or ceramic plates level III and IV up to 11″x 13″ (Soft Armour Panels included)
- Polyvinylchloride coated for added flexibility and impact resistance
- Perfect for military and LE requirements, rapid response situations, airsoft or paintball
- Weight: approx. 950g (33.5oz)
- Shoulder straps material: 100% Thermoplastic Rubber
- Material: 100% Polyester (Oxford)
- Manufacturer: Mil-Tec
There are no reviews yet.